Saturday 30 March 2013

fabrication........


Well it started off with making little fabric eggs.........


What are they they asked
Eggs I replied
Why are you making them they asked
Because its Easter I replied
But what is the point of them?......
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......indeed....not much point really

Well they could hang on a little Easter Tree I suppose....

Lets think again.....

Maybe the shape could be adapted to a Humpty Dumpty character





not quite there yet interesting shape though so lets try again......

oooh....



Well I quite like you.....you make me smile :)

but you need a little friend I think


Helloooooooooo.........

But what's to become of us.....surely we can be something more than and egg they cried....


well look what happened to me


I was like you once........


you will all become something... don't you worry


and ......................



there will be a happy ending...

No wonder you  NEVER have time for anything, said a voice from above........










No comments:

Post a Comment